Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Artists For Conservation

I became a Signature Member of this prestigious society at the end of last year. Recently I had my profile on their website go live for the first time. I hope you will visit and take a look. I will add more in the future. http://www.natureartists.com/susan_jane_lees.asp

Part of my initial profile presence was to add to my newspage a little bit about Maximus, the gorilla sculpture I painted in December. Today I noticed that this has been selected to appear under the Nature Art News section on the Home Page for the site. http://www.natureartists.com/news_events/news.asp?NewsID=3977 This is something I had not expected, but I'm so proud and pleased to see it was deemed newsworthy for all to see.
I will also soon add a official link for the Artists For Conservation website to this blog.

Update... I have now added the Artists For Conservation banner logo which is a link to their home page. Please visit and browse through the wonderful artists they have as members.


Artists for Conservation Foundation - Supporting Nature Through Art - [Nature Artists | Wildlife Art | Conservation]

No comments: