Saturday, October 02, 2010

Artist in Residence - Nature in Art

I am busy preparing for next week, when I will be at the Nature In Art Museum and Art Gallery in Gloucestershire as one of the Artists in Residence from Tuesday 5th October until Sunday 10 October.

This year I shall be sharing the studio with another good art friend, Frances Deakin and I am looking forward to a week of drawing and painting, meeting new and familiar faces as well as her company.

If you are in the area we would be very pleased to see you if you fancied popping in. The Museum has a very nice little coffee shop where, as well as snacks and beverages, they also do lunches.

I am also giving a talk (on Monday evening) to the Wallsworth Art Group on my work as the Wildlife Illustrator at Bristol Zoo Gardens, so I'm looking forward to that also.

Please click on the title of this post to go to the Nature In Art website for more information on the Museum.

No comments: