Saturday, November 10, 2007

Heron Gallery Talk, Workshop and Exhibition

I have been booked to do an evening talk on Friday 30 November at the Heron Gallery in Weston Super Mare. This will be (hopefully) a powerpoint presentation of the work I do at the zoo followed by a short presentation on batik, as a ‘feed in’ for the workshop which runs the following day (1st Dec). This one-day batik workshop is suitable for beginners and I will take the participants through the process and techniques before we do the really fun stuff.

Also at this gallery, I shall also be placing four pieces of work in their ‘Farming Landscapes’ exhibition that runs 29th November to 16th December and is in aid of the Barn Owl Trust.
These are the four pieces I shall have on show there.


Hedgerow – Gouache
Misty December dawn – Gouache
Jay – Batik
Dawn over Netham - Oil

If you are interested in any of these events please contact The Heron Gallery - please see Links down the right hand side of this page. Their page is currently under construction, at the time I posted this, but if you click on ‘Contact Us’ on their home page it will give you their address, email and phone details.

No comments: