Friday, November 18, 2011

Workshops coming up in 2012

I've just added a couple of workshops that I have been booked to do in 2012. These workshops are open to all. I shall post details shortly on both of these workshops giving links on who to contact etc should you wish to participate.

But just to give you a flavour.... Mandy, the Biodiversity Education Officer with the Avon Gorge and Downs Wildlife Project has asked me back to do another drawing workshop on Saturday 17 March. Aiming at the beginner and improver in this workshop I will show you some techniques for drawing and sketching birds using both an array of stuffed specimens and then wild live subjects in the zoo grounds.

And I am very happy to say that I shall also be back at the Gloucester Summer School in July next year for another 5 day batik workshop organised by the Gloucester Arts & Crafts Group. My course will have a maximum of 10 people so it is best to book early just in case.

No comments: